I am so fortunate to be around some amazing women, who are constantly breathing life into brands and charging up their campaigns.
But sometimes, when us busy gals are in the thick of our day to day, we need to find some inspiration to give us a re-charge and a refresh. This list of quotes from some very accomplished women is here to do just that!
- “Do something every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Content is of great importance, but we must not underestimate the value of style.” – Maya Angelou
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
- “No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed.” – Erma Bombeck
- “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” – Cher
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
- “Having limits to push against is how you find out what you can do.” —Sylvie Guillem
- “You really have to have a goal. The goal posts might shift, but you should have a goal. Know what it is you want to find out.”
- “I did everything he did but backwards and in high heels.”—Ginger Rogers, actress and dancer, on partner Fred Astaire